Introduction to Flamenco Ukulele
Part 2 - Rumba
- Price: $1.34
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3544 KB
- Print Length: 21 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073PMDNQM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
The button above will take you to www.amazon.com but the eBook is available from your local Amazon website
Learn to play two Flamenco Rumbas on your ukulele with a low G tuning.
This Introduction to Flamenco Ukulele is the second part of a series designed to introduce the reader to Flamenco techniques and how they can be used in ukulele playing. Flamenco techniques use an economy of movement that will be an asset to further ukulele playing.
In this book you will learn two Rumbas specially written for Ukulele.
A resource pack is available to download and it includes:
- Sheet music and Flamenco Ukulele tabs in pdf form
- Audio of both Rumbas played at correct speed
- Audio of both Rumbas played at half speed with a hand clap on the beat
Other books in the series will give advanced techniques and ukulele tabs for more advanced Flamenco rhythms and tunes.
- Rumba slapping techniques
- Simple rumba to practise slapping techniques
- Rumba Tempestad (from a composition by Juan Serrano) to practise Barré and slapping technique