Introduction to Flamenco Ukulele
Part 1 - Malagueña
- Price: $1.34
- File Size: 5568 KB
- Print Length: 36 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 30, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071W72YXP
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
The button above will take you to www.amazon.com but the eBook is available from your local Amazon website
Learn to play a Flamenco Malagueña on your ukulele with a low G tuning.
This Introduction to Flamenco Ukulele is part of a series designed to introduce the reader to Flamenco techniques and how they can be used in ukulele playing. Flamenco techniques use an economy of movement that will be an asset to further ukulele playing.
In this book you will learn:
- Why the Low G tuning is important
- Advice about which low G string to use
- How to read cifra (tabs)
- Important right hand techniques
- A Flamenco Malagueña (written for ukulele) split into 3 lessons to introduce you to the rhythm, followed by a variation on the rhythm then into the full tune
A resource pack is available to download and it includes: tabs for the 3 lessons as well as audio clips for the lessons. The audio clips are played at a typical speed and at half speed with a hand clap on the beat.
Tabs for the bonus Panaderos are included along with audio clips at a typical speed and at half speed.
This is the first in the Introduction to Flamenco Ukulele series, other books in the series will give advanced techniques and ukulele tabs for more advanced Flamenco rhythms and tunes.
- Index Finger Rasgueo
- Rasgueo Extra Thumb Positions